- In-Clinic: This is an in-person one-on-one treatment option with one of our therapists in our Outpatient Therapy clinic. Our team members use the best evidence-based practice assessments and treatments tailor to your specific impairments and issues to restore you to optimal health and mobility. We remain focused on your progress to meet your established goals from the moment we meet you until you no longer need us. To schedule an appointment, please call 501-463-9057 or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home Health: This is an in-person one-on-one treatment option with one of our therapists in your home. We are partnered with local home health agencies to provide you excellent care and years of experience with plans of care design specifically to restore your independence in your home and return you to community mobility. This service requires that you are homebound and provided through a local home health agency that we are partnered with. To find out more information on how to receive our therapy services through home health please call 501-463-9057 or email us as email@example.com.
- Telehealth: Through secure online video sessions designed specifically for healthcare with one of our therapists. Your initial evaluation and follow-up treatment sessions can be accomplished through a live internet video session after your appointment request has been confirmed by our staff. Using a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a camera, you can easily and directly connect with a Genuicare therapist from the safety and convenience of your home for your visit. To schedule an appointment please call 501-463-9057 or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Consultation: Not sure if you are needing physical, occupational, or speech therapy? We are here for you and if you would like a free consultation with one or our therapists via phone or video session regarding your condition please call 501-463-9057 or email us as email@example.com.
Following an in-depth one on one personal evaluation at our clinic, we provide you the option to schedule your future visits in our clinic or virtually through our TeleTherapy System. This will allow you to have your condition treated through a secure online video chat with a licensed healthcare professional. With 20 years of experience in both home health and outpatient therapy, you can rest assured that we know how to make to most of your home environment to help you recover from the convenience of your own home and to protect you from COVID-19.
Addressing injuries and pain early can reduce your chances of taking unnecessary medication, surgery, or extensive imaging tests. Delaying treatment means prolonged pain, increased risks of further injury, and additional expenses to you. Request an in-person appointment today to start you on the road to recovery virtually through our secure online TeleTherapy video chat.
What you can expect with Telehealth:
You can take advantage of our Telehealth program if you have a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Our therapists have been training and working hard to make this an easy process for you and will be happy to walk you through the use of this program.
You will receive an email invitation from our clinic listing the date and time of your Telehealth visit. Within the email will be a link that you will click on to take you to Genuicare’s Virtual Treatment Room. We ask that you click on the link 10 minutes before your appointment time, and it will place you in the Genuciare Virtual Waiting Room. Your therapist will then join you at the appointment time to begin your session.
To make the most of your Telehealth Virtual Treatment appointment:
- You will be asked by your therapist to move during your visit so make sure you have ample room to move. You want to be able to share information freely with your therapist so chose a location that is private and without distractions. The more comfortable you are in your surroundings the better the outcome of the visit will be.
- Choose a location in which you can be most comfortable both physically and emotionally. Try to eliminate as many distractions as possible. The quieter the better. Any background noise or activity makes it much more difficult to hear and concentrate on during the time we have together. Using the same space for every visit will allow your therapist to know what equipment and furniture is available for treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothes and allow room for movement that can be seen over video. Ideally, as long as keeping modesty, it would be best if we could see your extremities and/or the area of concern and also how parts of your body move to determine the best intervention. On an area of your body that is not appropriate to be shown, then snug-fitting clothes can be worn. For example, pain and injury of the hip, back, and shoulder.
- Please click on the link at least 10 minutes before the start of your appointment. Please be patient as your therapist will begin the appointment at the scheduled time.
- Ensure your device is connected to a strong/stable internet connection. If using a cell phone, being connected to an internet source can provide a better connection
- Make sure your camera is on and that you are allowing video.
- Be prepared that you may potentially need to move your device into a position in which a full visionary field can be achieved throughout the video call.
- We will have someone call you ahead of time on the day of your appointment to ensure that you have taken the necessary steps to have a smooth visit.
- If you are unable to connect with your therapist, please call the clinic where you made your appointment and they will work with you or have you re-schedule your visit.